The original wheel maker since 1965, Kryptonics™ reintroduces a classic: the Kryptonics™ Torpedo skateboard. The retro ’70s look of the deck is composed of a plastic molding that features a checkerboard grip surface. The deck is virtually unbreakable under flux, even under extreme compression. In addition, the 62mm wheels on the Kryptonics™ Torpedo are made of urethane, which allows the board to grip the surface of the road tightly to provide for a swift and controllable ride.
With ABEC-5 bearings and 90A bushings, this sleek skateboard gives you the control to take on those sharp curves and hills. The kicktail is just a little shallower than other skateboards to allow for more accurate pavement contact. Get this sleek Kryptonics™ Torpedo skateboard for a classic look and ride. An excellent alternative to the popular Penny 22″.
• Torpedo 22.5 x 6inch semi-rigid plastic deck with molded checkerboard grip surface
• Super smooth 83A poured urethane wheels
• 62mm x 51mm wide wheels with cupped recess on both sides
• ABEC 5 bearings
• 3.25″ trucks with 90A bushings
• Maximum weight capacity of 110 lbs