AT THE CAMP, KIDS WILL LEARN THE CORRECT STANDING POSTURES AND SAFETY ASPECT OF THE SPORT BEFORE MOVING ON TO STRIDING, STOPPING AND TURNING ON A PAIR OF SKATES.
170 Upper Bukit Timah Road #B2-15 Bukit Timah Shopping Centre Singapore 588179
3 SEPTEMBER - 7 SEPTEMBER 2018
1000 – 1100
1100 – 1200
1230 – 1330
COST PER STUDENT
NO. OF LESSONS
5 (consecutive weekdays)
60 minutes per lesson
Why Sign up for this crash course?
- Lowest price in the market
- 1 instructor to 5 students – each child gets a lot more attention compared to other schools
- No need to commit to a longterm skate package
- Experienced, young and energetic coaches to aid your child’s learning
- Keep your child occupied with a fun activity during the Holidays
- Kids will enjoy learning intensively in a group on how to move and stop on a pair of skates
- Results guaranteed (otherwise we will redo the course, on a weekend at the same location until he/she learns to move and stop, absolutely free!)
Terms and conditions:
- Kids must be between the ages of 5 to 11 years old
- Skates and equipment will be provided (but it may not fit perfectly)
- Helmet, wrist, elbow and knee pads must be worn at all times during the lesson
- Lesson will be made up on a weekend if needed
- Registration closes when the slot reaches 8 pax
- Inlinex Pte Ltd reserves the rights to amend and/or add to the terms and conditions.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE WHATSAPP OR CALL BRYANT 8876 8762.